mardeolivos.co.uk is a free portal that offers, among others, access to the acquisition, dissemination and promotion of extra virgin olive oil and related products in the UK.
Here are the Terms of Website Use http://www.mardeolivos.co.uk makes available to Internet users. Access to and use of services that facilitates this website indicates acceptance of these general conditions which shall apply without prejudice to any special conditions or, where appropriate, be established. Please, therefore, carefully read this document.
Users can direct your suggestions, questions or complaints about the operation of our service through email email@example.com, the phone number 07803299249.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this site, including but not limited to, text, images, sounds, animations, graphics, buttons, computer programs or databases, as well as design, navigation structure and programming, are owned by the company mardeolivos.co.uk.
The marks appearing on the Web mardeolivos.co.uk, domain names are protected by laws and treaties on intellectual property, by the rules governing domain names, and are, if any, duly registered.
Notwithstanding the uses permitted in accordance with these Conditions of Use or in the cases provided for in Articles 31 to 34 of the Intellectual Property Law (Royal Decree 1 / 1996 of 12 April), rights of disclosure, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of the contents of this website is solely for mardeolivos.
It allows users of this website viewing, playback, printing and downloading of web content only if the following conditions:
1. That is compatible with the purpose of the website and that does not harm the image and reputation of mardeolivos.co.uk, its suppliers, or products or services from them.
2. We call for a personal and private use of them. It expressly prohibits any exploitation or utilisation commercial or promotional purposes.
3. That respects the rights of intellectual or industrial property mardeolivos.co.uk. Under no circumstances allow the modification of all or part of such content, nor its decompilation or alteration of its integrity. In any case, be included, referring to mardeolivos.co.uk, the term “copyright” or its equivalent sign (©) in any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of this website.
Failure of the above conditions will constitute an illegal activity, which may lead to appropriate civil or criminal penalties under applicable law.
3. Privacy and data protection.
Through this website are collected personal data needed for management and maintenance of some of our services. These data are included in our files, which are conveniently listed in the competent legal bodies.
Without prejudice to the purposes that are indicated in each case, such information will be kept and maintained by mardeolivos.co.uk with due confidentiality, implementing computer security measures established by the applicable law to prevent access or misuse of their data, their handling, damage or loss.
At any time the registered user can exercise their rights of access, modification or termination on such information by directing their request to the address of the holder of the files.
4. Changes and updates.
5. Applicable law and forum.