Their high content in nutrients and vitamins is the key.
There are many options and remedies to help us get a good night’s sleep but … have you ever considered olives? This fruit can help, thanks to its components tryptophan, magnesium, calcium and vitamin B6, minerals and vitamins involved in the production of the melatonin hormone, which activates in the dark and intervenes in our natural sleep cycle, regulating our circadian rhythms and sleep patterns.
Furthermore, consuming olives adds a host of other benefits:
- they also help us in burning fat due to their high content in adiponectin, stimulating the hormone responsible for sending the signals of satiety to our brains;
- they help combat wrinkles up to 20% due to the action of oleic acid and vitamin E;
- they also assist with digestion;
- olives improve memory up to 25%;
- their fat content is good for the heart;
- they contain potassium and a high level of nutrients.
So, why don’t you come to one of the food markets I am trading at, and buy some Spanish olives? You know, they are the best, juicy, tasty and full of health benefits.
I hope to see you soon!
You can read here the original article from Olimerca Magazine, it has been translated by Cecilia Fontelles.