The Art of Olive Oil pairing is an Olive Oil event that will take place on the 28th of June at Arbina restaurant. On this occasion I will be teaming up with the Head Chef of Arbina Restaurant ENRIQUE GARCÍA.
I will go through:
- How the olive oil is produced
- How to assess its quality by tasting the oil
- Its health benefits
We will be tasting three award winning Extra Virgin Olive Oils from Spain
– Picual Oro de Bailén (Jaen)
– Hojiblanca de Finca la Torre (Malaga)
– Arbequina Basilippo (Sevilla)
These oils will be paired with delicious dishes prepared by Enrique Garcia:
– Tomato and sautée piquillo peppers & Picual Oro de Bailén
– Parsnip mousse, rocket and saffron & Arbequina Basilippo
– Cod Carpaccio, strawberries & Hojiblanca de Finca la Torre
– Dark Chocolate experience
The price is £30 per person (20% VAT and service charge included).
Time is 7.00pm till 9.30pm.
PLEASE NOTE: LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE, TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT BUY YOUR TICKET NOW.